What we do
Campbell Legal works closely with its clients through two groups: Elder & Health Law Group and Real Estate Law Group. The Elder & Health Law Group assists clients on a national basis with a variety of compliance and legal needs. The firm focuses its health law practice in the following areas:.
- Compliance, including evaluation, audits, and employee trainings
- Consulting, including fund development, research, strategic planning, employee trainings
- Of-Counsel Legal, including on-going assistance with vendor agreements, physician contracts, Stark and Anti-Kickback, HIPAA, acquisitions, formation, employment, mediation, and litigation.
The Real Estate Law Group works on a local basis within the Tri-State Area with Wisconsin or Iowa clients on their real estate legal needs. The firm focuses its Real Estate Law practice in the following areas:
- Individual Real Estate, including Title Opinions and Certificates of Title, Deeds, Purchase Agreements, Closing Statements
- Real Estate Developers, including Construction Law Issues, Development Agreements, Covenants and Easements, Property Acquisition
- Lenders, including Real Estate Law and Regulatory Issues and Trainings
Campbell Legal is focused within the healthcare and aging-services industry nationally with compliance, consulting, and general legal counsel. The firm also serves Wisconsin and Iowa clients with real estate law and other legal needs.
The firm has a strong commitment to community service, competent representation, and lifelong learning.
Worth seeing statistics
Avg. Time (hrs.) to Respond to Client Question or Inquiry
Percentage of Positive Responses from Clients Served
Our law office
Upon signing with Campbell Legal, you will work closely with your attorney on your matter. Additionally, you will receive your attorney’s cell phone number in order to maintain most efficient communication. Most communication is done via email or phone call to save our environment and keep office supplies to a minimum–reflecting in our competitive hourly or fixed-fee rate. Call Campbell Legal today to see how they can assist you. There are a variety of options to serve every client.
- Low-cost initial 30-minute consultation and analysis.
- Competitive and flexible fees.
- An attorney that becomes intimately involved in achieving your organization’s goals.
Contact Campbell Legal today.
Campbell Legal primarily serves hospitals, healthcare systems, and skilled nursing facilities in Iowa and Wisconsin for legal matters and nationally for general consulting and compliance matters. Campbell Legal’s Real Estate Law Group also serves Iowa and Wisconsin clients. Former clients served by Campbell Legal have said the following:
- Attorney Campbell stayed in communication with me through the process.
- Campbell Legal was very professional and explained things to me rather than talking over my head.
- My attorney with Campbell Legal was pleasant, knowledgeable, and professional.
I found the services offered to me by Cari Campbell to be efficient and affordable. She is a professional and handled my business in a like manner. I would recommend her to anyone needing legal services.Judy Pladna, In-Sight, A Place of Wellness
Cari’s expertise on Nonprofit formation and organization are remarkable. Her fortitude, drive and commitment to our cause provided us the security we needed to feel confident in our decisions. Furthermore, her ability to simplify the most difficult concepts provided simplicity in an otherwise complicated process.Carol Belland & April Deese, Life Springs Academy Incorporated
Cari Campbell is truly a professional. She learns quickly, writes compellingly and excels at follow through. In short, she exceeds expectations.Elaine M. Winter, Ed.D., Christian Care